Sunday, November 16, 2008

USA Weekend: I LOVE YOU.

USA Weekend, a side-booklet/paper thing that comes with our newspaper is all about TWILIGHT! The movie, of course. The cover is amazing (although I do not get why there is a feather...) along with the exclusive poster that came along with it with Rob, Kristen, Rachelle, Cam & Edi on it. It also has Kristen & Rob's autographs on there! It's gorgeous. I'm gonna take pictures later & find the article!

*edit: http://www.usaweekend.com/08_issues/081116/081116twilight-movie-story.html
That is the link to the article.
And here is a picture of the cover:
Photobucket


*edit: Aww, USA Weekend's Who's News Blog had a cute picture of Robert & Kristen:

1 comment:

The Fanpires said...

I hate you, Kileigh! Our newsletter doesn't come with squat!
Photocopy it and mail it to me :)

--cat