Monday, November 24, 2008

okay, okay.

I didn't realize how upset it would make some of you of my not posting anymore.

I probably will try to get this blog up and running again sometime in the future. For now, I simply do not have any time to sit and search for recent Twilight news. My schedule will not allow for it. I will probably begin posting over the holiday break, since I will have about 2 1/2 weeks off from school. Over the summer, I will probably post even more.

So, I guess this will be the last post for now. December will come very soon :)

Thanks everyone :)

--Kileigh

3 comments:

The Fanpires said...

Sweet success, Kileigh will post again...

--cat

Rachel said...

thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i would have missed you so much!!!!!!!!!! hooray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--Nikki :oP

Alexis said...

YAY!!!!!!!