Sunday, November 23, 2008

this is the last post.

Hello everyone.
I've been thinking, and I don't think of myself as a very good Twilighter-Blogger. I don't post a lot of things, since I'm so busy and am usually working on my Photography blog (http://www.ilovephotographyreviews.blogspot.com/).
Therefore, I see myself as a bad Twilighter when it comes to blogging. So, I won't be posting anymore I don't think. I see this blog as totally useless for the fellow Twilighters out there, since there is no news/information on here.
I won't be deleting this blog; it'll still be on the Web. I just won't be posting anymore.

So, I bid you farewell.
--Kileigh, Your Average Twilighter

4 comments:

The Fanpires said...

I tell you, leaving these things is easier said than done. Hiatus drove me crazy. I gave in and went back to posting.

I sure hope you come back!

--cat

Rachel said...

*snif, snif* aww... now i'm sad. i loved your blog. i don't write anymore than you do, so it's not just you. i'll miss you. i hope you come back!

The Fanpires said...

High five, Nikki!

--cat

Alexis said...

come on you cant stop posting. i dont post alot. plz come back!